Monday, March 28, 2011

Learning Journey to Chinatown

    Today ,my class and I went on a learning journey to Chinatown . Our teacher ,Ms Ng hired a tour guide for us. We visited the Buddha Tooth Relic Temple , the Sri Mariamman temple ,Thian Hock Keng Temple ,and a malay temple whose name i forgotten .After all that , the guide allowed us to shop around for souveniours. Daddy gave me $5. I spent some on a fan to put in the display cupboard at home, a small rabbit hugging a carrot keychain for mummy and 2 small magnets for myself . I sort of had not much money left for my sis and it was also time to go back up the bus. I'll buy something for her on the next trip. However, I heard we were going to the science centre on the next trip.Well.. i can wait!

1 comment:

smilingkit said...

You mean you can't wait? :P
Glad you had fun at Chinatown and nice of you to think of buying souvenirs for family members! Though they don't cost much, it's the thought that counts! So, at Science Centre, remember to get one for your sister first!