Saturday, December 18, 2010

My Blog

      Finally!! I have a blog .  I wasn't really sure of having one (a blog) at first. When it came to choosing a blog name,I saw the hello kitty picture on the tissue paper box.so i could only think of 'Happy Hello Kitty'.
      

      My sis and me both made up a list of names for my blog. My sis wanted to name it ;Cuppy Cupcakes'.
I thought that the name was more for a blog who shows you how to make food or whatever they call it.
  

      Both of us finally decided on 'Dream Days'.(She could have chose' I Scream For Ice-cream......)
We decided on that name cause we are dreamers. QiQi wanted to be an ice cream lady(yum).  For me ,it's either author or baker.:p
     

2 comments:

Jessy Lee said...

Hello XiXi, welcome to the blogger's world. You are the youngest blogger that I've known so far. Well done!

Keep writing! You will find it fun and funny to read your post some time later in the future.

Should you need any help regarding the setting of your blog, please let me know. I'll see if I can help, ok?

Oh yes, I'll be your regular reader...and I'll introduce your blog to Vincent and William as well. Hopefully, this will motivate them to write more often too.

YuXi Lim said...

Alright